четвртак, 14. септембар 2017.

Zaful review

I've loved yellow since forever I think, and since it is a trendy colour this next autumn, you will see me wearing it a lot. This model jacket is my favourite trend this year.
I think one should have a coat in neutral color, like grey or black, for everyday outfits and if possible one coat in some bright color. For example, in a coat like the one you see on me,  in this beautiful shade of mustard yellow, you can't gat unnoticed! :) You can match it with black and white, with jeans, but also with emerald grean or even burgundy. 
Play with colors, cheer up gloomy day. :) This leather jacket I got from ZAFUL online site and you cand find it here. His price is only 28,99 $. That is amazing! :)
Also visit this perfect pink jacket


 Also I choose this dress with floral print - here

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар

Risias - WEDDING dress

Hello lovely people and welcome to my blog, second post for today!  Today I again present you amazing site  Risias   and their perfect dre...