четвртак, 18. јануар 2018.

ZAFUL HAUL

Hello my loves and welcome to the new post on my blog!
Today I want to present you new closet from my favorute online store:
Also, when I said finishing this my Zaful hauls, I meant until the next things arrive. 
I have ordered so many things couple of weeks ago and I cannot wait to share them with you, when they arrive. Zaful is an online shop for trendy, quality yet affordable clothing, shoes, jewelry and accessories. Love this shop not only because of its reasonable prices but most of all for its updated trends and speedy delivery. 
Without further ado, let's get into this!
First thing I got was this lovey sweatshirt in black with embroidered details. I already have one of these jumpers with the same type of sleeves but in maroon
The quality of this one is amazing, I am really satisfied by it. I think they are one of the most popular items this winter, and I saw a lot of girls wearing them, although, in my town, I believe they are more expensive so I recommend you first checking on Zaful because Zaful always has amazing affordable prices. I choose M size and is perfect.
You can get this one --> here <--

So the next thingt is my new jacket.
 I am totally in love with my pink leather jacket, it is amazing and i love it so much that i could just wear it everyday :D
I choose L size and is perfect! You can shop this jacket here
Just lovely! I can't wait to wear it at school.
*OVERALL RATING: 5
*COMFORT: 5
*DURABILITY: 5
*MATERIAL: 5
*CRAFTSMANSHIP: 5
*Price is $ 32



Also visit zaful promotion active valentines sale

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар

Risias - WEDDING dress

Hello lovely people and welcome to my blog, second post for today!  Today I again present you amazing site  Risias   and their perfect dre...