понедељак, 28. мај 2018.

ZAFUL haul

Hello my lovely readers and welcome to the new post on my blog! 
I have already told you about school obligations I have through these last weeks of school (just three more weeks till the end!)  and that kept me away from my blog for more than a week, I believe.
How have you been? I hope you were and are doing well!
In today's post on my blog, I again :D will share with you my review on a shirt I recently got from Zaful web shop.
Today I present you, two stuff.

The blouse is in blue denim with embroidered details which I really like. These type of blouses with bow ties have been popular lately and my Mom actually told me they were popular years ago and they are coming back. I think we all are aware of the fact that a lot of fashion trends which were popular years ago are slowly getting back their popularity these years and I kind of like that fact.
This blouse is really pretty. Material is ordinary denim and polyester, nothing special. 
You can get it on Zaful : here
for only $ 12,72.



The dress is present for my mum. Perfect dress for summer.
Floral print and very nice material. 
You can get is : here
Price is $ 28,49.





Нема коментара:

Постави коментар

Risias - WEDDING dress

Hello lovely people and welcome to my blog, second post for today!  Today I again present you amazing site  Risias   and their perfect dre...