петак, 29. јун 2018.

Rosegal purple dress

Hello my lovely readers and welcome to the new post on my blog!
In today's post on my blog, I will share with you my review on a shirt I recently got from Rosegal web shop.
Today I present you, one stuff.
One amazing maxi purple dress.
 
The dress is in ehite color with embroidered details which I really like. These type of dresses with bow ties have been popular lately and my Mom actually told me they were popular years ago and they are coming back. I think we all are aware of the fact that a lot of fashion trends which were popular years ago are slowly getting back their popularity these years and I kind of like that fact.
This dress is really pretty. Material is amazing, perfect for summer and beach..
You can get it on Rosegal: here
Now is sold out :(
I chose M size and is perfect. 




SPECIAL PROMOTIONS:

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар

Risias - WEDDING dress

Hello lovely people and welcome to my blog, second post for today!  Today I again present you amazing site  Risias   and their perfect dre...