среда, 6. јун 2018.

Zaful fashion trends - BIKINI

Hello lovely people!
In this post, I’ll be sharing with you, my swimsuit wishlist from Zaful and  major trends that have been predicted for Swimsuit this year. One of my goals for the year is to leave my comfort zone. I aim to achieve this with everything in my life, including my sense of style and living. So, I went on a search for trendy swimsuits as travelling and experiencing life on the beach are major points on my bucket list for 2018.
Zaful is a great site for cute and affordable items, there you can find everything at attractive prices: clothes (for womens, mens, and kids), accessories, bags, shoes...
Today I want to present you  swimwear.
It's very important to choose a good looking swimwear for your curves. This online store have a nice selection, so you can choose if you want a high waisted bikini or string bikini, they have the best for you.

One- Shoulder Swimsuits

Wearing one-shoulder outfits have been trending for years but a one-shoulder swimsuit? That speaks style and edge. It is something different from the norm and can take your swimwear from an ordinary wear-this-to-swim outfit to an actual stylish fit.
Outfits that reveal or play-on the shoulders have been trending for about two years now and swimsuit designs aren’t left out.

https://www.zaful.com/one-shoulder-bikini-set-p_291754.html?lkid=14465073 

Crocheted Swimwear

Crochets have always been a cool idea. So, why not add them to your swimwear collection? Crocheted items are airy, fun and allow for creativity. The great thing about a crocheted swimwear is that you can style it to other places, aside from the pool or beach, which I will show you as we go on in this post. Predictions say crocheted swimwears will really rock this summer, so I advise you cop yours before the prices swallow yeast and swell up!

Strappy Sets

Strapped swimsuits are great because they are firm and hold every part of your body in place. The straps serve as an extra support to your body. It is also great for women who are chubby as if gotten in the right size, creates a perfect fit and makes them look confident and stylish at the same time.

1 коментар:

Risias - WEDDING dress

Hello lovely people and welcome to my blog, second post for today!  Today I again present you amazing site  Risias   and their perfect dre...