недеља, 22. јул 2018.

ROSEGAL haul

Hello my loves and welcome to the new post on my blog!
This post is going to me a small random ROSEGAL haul. I am sure most of you know all about this web shop, but those who don't, I'll just say it's one of my favorite web shops ever because the prices are seriously so affordable and the products you get are always so quality and worth the money.
This post will be a review of  two stuff, two dresses I got from this site.
 
First is bowknot print dress
perfect model, XXl size.
price is $26.91
 

 
 
Next is midi evening asimetric dress,with flowers print
Also this model is plus size, again I chose XL size.
Price is $22.86
 
 
 
I hope you like!
Visit this amazing site - ROSEGAL!
 

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар

Risias - WEDDING dress

Hello lovely people and welcome to my blog, second post for today!  Today I again present you amazing site  Risias   and their perfect dre...