среда, 13. јун 2018.

Rosegal haul

Hi guys!
Today I will show you what I got from Rosegal online shop!
I ordered 2 items,two dresses, one elegant and one for beach. 
USE CODE: RGMine
(if you buy 25$, you just need pay 22$,if you buy 50$, you just need pay 44$.. )  
(25-3,50-6,100-12)

I took some photos of print maxi dress and I must say that I love how it looks like!
It's very comfy and the material is very quality, I am very satisfied with it.
Price was 17, 39$.  You can shop it here


Second dress (here) will wait for beach, the material is very thin but the print is good and it looks like something that I will enjoy to wear on coffee or at my fire performances!
Price 18,94 $
One Size
Material is amazing!




Rosegal is one of my favorite online shops, I have a lot of clothing from it and I am more than satisfied! I will share you soon some of my wishlists items.
Don't forget and check my Instagram account you will see all of my looks at daily feed!
Thank you for reading! Love you all!

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар

Risias - WEDDING dress

Hello lovely people and welcome to my blog, second post for today!  Today I again present you amazing site  Risias   and their perfect dre...